Hello my name is Collin. I will be posting for the next few weeks for one of my class. I am a junior at Slippery Rock. I am also on the track and feild team at SRU. I do the Decatholn. I am a Health an Physical Educuation major. Thank Collin
Collin, It's great to get some basic information about you. I can't wait to review more of your posts. I think blogging really is a good idea if you are away from friends and family. Thats cool you do track and field. Can't wait to hear more from you!
Collin, It's great to get some basic information about you. I can't wait to review more of your posts. I think blogging really is a good idea if you are away from friends and family. Thats cool you do track and field. Can't wait to hear more from you!
ReplyDelete